Printfriendly


Welcome to Allure Blogger Design

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hi everyone, you might be aware that I have a new beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog Allure by Maddison, and as much as that is definitely where my passion lies I've been thinking for some time to create a separate blog to help with prettying up your blogger designs.

I'm no web developer, code-genius or graphic designer however there are so many tips I've learnt along the way to spruce up my blog with a little html, that I feel obliged to share them with you all. Starting up a blog can be daunting and I remember the word html used to make me cringe with fear. And so I hope to bring you tutorials with easy step by step detail to help you install that latest widget, remove those pesky borders from your images or to simply add a rollover effect to your social media icons.

I have a huge list of ideas and I aim to regularly post as many of those ideas as I can. If you ever have a specific question or need a hand to complete something please don't hesitate to ask me. I'm not promising you I will have the answers but I have read through enough endless tutorials myself that if I don't happen to know I can direct you to a helpful website.

Happy blogging!
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking to you all and reading your comments. Don't forget you can tweet me (@MaddiSkotinis) if you have a particular question, I'll be able to reply much quicker. Thankyou so much for visiting, I hope you find the help you need to design your blog! xox

I reply to every comment directly to your email address. If by chance you have a no-reply email don't stress I'll also reply to your comment with a comment on this post, so if that's the case don't forget to check back.

 

Twitter

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

visit allure by maddison