Printfriendly


Social Media Icon Resources






















With my love of social media and social media icons for blogging I thought I'd compile a list of free icons which I particularly love. So if you're having trouble looking for some feel free to use these. Simply click on the photo to take you to the original website hosting the download.

Check out my post on how to add social media icons to your blog here.














I hope you found a set you like, I could of kept adding icons for days but I thought I might stop there.

Happy blogging!
xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love talking to you all and reading your comments. Don't forget you can tweet me (@MaddiSkotinis) if you have a particular question, I'll be able to reply much quicker. Thankyou so much for visiting, I hope you find the help you need to design your blog! xox

I reply to every comment directly to your email address. If by chance you have a no-reply email don't stress I'll also reply to your comment with a comment on this post, so if that's the case don't forget to check back.

 

Twitter

Connect

Follow on Bloglovin

visit allure by maddison